|Month and Year||# of Critical|
|Outage in |
|Month and Year||Message||50th percentile|
|January 2023||ISIN Record retrieval by ISIN code||14||32||64|
|ISIN Record retrieval by ISIN attributes||36||55||88|
|ISIN Create Requests||56||161||198|
* 99% of all messages for workflows related to ISIN Record retrieval by ISIN code are to be processed and delivered in 500ms.
* 99% of all messages for workflows related to ISIN Record retrieval by ISIN attributes are to be processed and delivered in 1,000ms.
* 99% of all messages for workflows related to ISIN Create Requests are to be processed and delivered in 1,000ms.
* 99% of all messages for workflows related to ISIN Search (wildcard search by metadata) are to be processed and delivered in 5,000ms.
|Date of Incident||Incident Name||Severity 1 Duration||Severity 2 Duration||RCA (Root Cause Analysis)|
|Critical (S1)||Critical production issue that severely impacts the DSB Service for all Users. The situation halts business operations and no procedural workaround exists.
• DSB Service is down or unavailable.
• Major data elements are corrupted or lost and must be restored from backup.
• A critical documented feature / function is not available.
|Major (S2)||Major functionality is impacted or significant performance degradation is experienced and is not a Critical Incident. The situation is causing a high impact to some Users’ business operations and no reasonable workaround exists.
• DSB Service is operational but highly degraded performance to the point of major impact on usage.
• Important features of the system offering are unavailable with no acceptable workaround; however, operations can continue in a restricted fashion.
|Minor (S3)||There is a partial, loss of use of the DSB Service with a medium-to-low impact on your business, but your business continues to function that is not a Critical Incident or a Major Incident. Short-term workaround is available, but not scalable.|
|Cosmetic (S4)||Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration; bug affecting a small number of users. Acceptable workaround available.|