|Mar 2020 Release||Milestones||Status||Notification|
|Product Committee Approval||3 Sep 2019||Completed|
|Draft Documentation Available||13 Jan 2020||Completed||Notification-2020-01-14|
|Final Documentation Available||20 Jan 2020||Completed||Notification-2020-01-21|
|UAT Release||2 Feb 2020||Completed||Notification-2020-02-01|
|Final Go/No-Go Decision||18 Mar 2020||Completed||Release postponed|
|Release review after change freeze||21 Apr 2020||Completed||Notification-2020-04-22|
|UAT 2 Release||22 May 2020||Completed||Notification_2020-05-24|
|Production Release||23 May 2020||Completed||Notification_2020-05-24|
JSON and Documentation Links
Annex 1 Rates
|Asset Class||Template Request Name||Template Record Name|
- DSB users seeking to implement associated changes are requested to upgrade to the new template and conduct sufficient testing to satisfy the implementation of the revised DSB template – including testing and consumption of the end of day snapshot files
- DSB users are required to accommodate the new/changed DSB template as early as possible during the UAT period.
- DSB users are required to accommodate the new/changed DSB template into their Production environments.
- DSB users with the ability to create ISINs are requested to assist with the UAT of the DSB template that they wish to use and to notify the DSB of any issues before the Final Go/No-Go Decision Date (see above).
- The DSB’s UAT environment will be unavailable between 12:00 AM UTC on the Saturday of the UAT Release weekend and 12:00 PM UTC on the Sunday of the UAT Release weekend to allow for the implementation.