|February 2023 (first) Release||Milestones||Status||Notification|
|Draft Documentation Available||N/A|
|Final Documentation Available||12 January 2023||Completed|
|UAT Release||18 January 2023||Completed||2023-01-18-Notification|
|Final Go/No-Go Decision||20 January 2023||Completed||2023-01-27_Notification|
|Production and UAT2 Release||29 January 2023||Ongoing|
|Asset Class||Template Request Name||Template Record Name|
|Other||Refer to details in the Change Request Links||Refer to details in the Change Request Links|
|Rates||Refer to details in the Change Request Links||Refer to details in the Change Request Links|
- DSB users seeking to implement associated changes are requested to upgrade to the new templates and conduct sufficient testing to satisfy the implementation of the revised DSB templates – including testing and consumption of the end of day snapshot files
- DSB users are required to accommodate the new/changed DSB templates as early as possible during the UAT period.
- DSB users are required to accommodate the new/changed DSB templates into their Production environments.
- DSB users with the ability to create ISINs are requested to assist with the UAT of the DSB templates that they wish to use and to notify the DSB of any issues before the Final Go/No-Go Decision Date (see above).
- The DSB’s UAT environment will be unavailable between 12:00 AM UTC on the Saturday of the UAT Release weekend and 12:00 PM UTC on the Sunday of the UAT Release weekend to allow for the implementation.